Tuesday, April 12, 2016

12+ Uses for Wheat Bags

Some people love wheat bags and can't live without them; some have no idea what they are.  Here are 12+ uses for a wheat bag:

 
1.  My most common use of a bag is to keep me warm when I'm cold around the house and just sitting in one place.  I'll tuck it around my shoulders or on my feet or on my lower back, and I'm not tempted to crank the thermostat.

2.  Even when you are moving around, it will stay on your shoulders or on your lower back if your shirt is tucked in around it.

3.  Toss one into bed to warm up the covers before you get in.

4.  Cuddle up with one or more when you go to bed.


5.  Tuck your child in with one as a cuddle buddy.

6.  To soothe sore muscles.  Wheat bags can drape over any place that needs heat.

7.  Take one in the car when you have that short school run that's not long enough for the car to fully warm up.  Put it over your lap and you're set.


8.  A pair of handwarmers will keep your hands warm while walking the dog or waiting for the bus.

9.  Tummy troubles can be soothed by a warm bag on your stomach.

10.  Keep one in the freezer for the injuries that need an ice pack.


11.  Keep any size in the freezer to cool off - the back of neck works great - during summer heat or hot flashes.

12.  Cold packs bring some relief for migraines when placed across the eyes or forehead.

13.  Keep a stash in the house for gifts for teachers, bus drivers, piano teachers, coaches...

Did you find any new uses for your bags in this list?  Are there any other uses I've missed?

I make four different sizes, and can make custom sizes if none of my regular ones fit your needs.  Check out my wheat bags at Alice&Victor!

No comments: